You are Here: Home > About > Policies > 3.15 Membership Policy > Conditions of Membership
Conditions of Membership Script
- You are responsible for items borrowed with your library card. The card is not transferable to other users.
- In order to borrow items you must remain in good standing with the library, as outlined in our Membership and Circulation policy.
- You must notify West Lincoln Public Library immediately if your card is lost or stolen. You are responsible for items borrowed with the card up until the time of notification.
- If you are under 12 years of age at the time of joining, a parent or legal guardian must be present. Any communication regarding your membership will be with your parent or legal guardian who agrees to be responsible for the use of your card, including any debts incurred by you.
- West Lincoln Public Library is not responsible for the choice of items borrowed with your card.
- Patrons will be invoiced after library materials are overdue.
- Full conditions of membership are outlined in the West Lincoln Public Library Membership and Circulation Policy.