West Lincoln Library requires an Office Cleaner, Library
The West Lincoln Public Library invites applications for a part-time position of Office Cleaner, Library. This position requires daytime, evening, weekend work for 5 hours over a two week pay period, with the possibility of picking up casual hours. Please reference job id#2021 - 03 in the email subject line and your cover letter.
Reports to the Supervisor, Administrative Services. To provide an efficient and effective cleaning service for West Lincoln Public Library ensuring a high standard of cleaning is delivered and maintained.
- To clean all areas as laid out in the cleaning specification.
- To use cleaning materials and consumables as recommended by suppliers. Follow supplier’s recommended use instructions.
- Perform other job-related duties.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 1 year of practical experience in office cleaning is preferred.
- Be capable of carrying out the physical demands of the position.
- Must have WHMIS training (to be provided by the Township),
- Must be proficient in the use of cleaning equipment and tools.
- Be capable of using equipment under current Health and Safety regulations and report any faults to the supervisor.
- Be responsible for own health and safety as well as colleagues.
- To adhere to Health & Safety regulations on consumables and the use of protective clothing and equipment.
- Minimum education: Secondary School diploma
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a letter of interest and resume, including the job id#2021-03, no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday June 25, 2021 to:Supervisor, Administrative Services
West Lincoln Public Library
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant information will be used strictly for candidate selection. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest. The West Lincoln Public Library Board is committed to employment equity.