Connect With Us
More Resource Links
Health and Wellness
- Merck Manuals
- Online version of the trusted and widely used Merck Manual. Explains disorders, symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and prognosis in everyday language.
- Advocacy Centre for the Elderly
- A community based legal clinic for low income senior citizens.
- Allergy/Asthma Information Association
- Resources dedicated to creating safer environments and improving quality of life for Canadians affected by allergy, asthma, and anaphylaxis through education, leadership, and a national voice.
- Mayo Clinic Allergy Page
- Comprehensive overview that covers allergy symptoms, allergy testing, treatment of an allergic reaction
- Canada Benefits Finder
- Government resource that provides a list of federal, provicial and territorial programs and services.
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Here you can find specific cancer information, clinical trial and research info, and learn how to get support or support the Cancer Society.
- Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse
- Bringing people and knowledge together to reduce the harm of alcohol and other drugs on society.
- Caring for Kids
- Information on child and prenatal care from Canadian paediatricians .
- Complementary and Integrative Health (Alternative medicine)
- National center for complementary and integrative health.
- Dementia Today
- News, information and resources on alzheimer's disease and other dementias
- Division of Aging and Seniors
- Canadian government site sharing knowledge and expertise to help seniors stay healthy.
- Health Care Options
- Use the tools and information on this site to learn about your health care options in Ontario.
- Mayo Clinic
- More than 3,300 physicians, scientists and researchers from Mayo Clinic share their expertise.
- Med Effect
- Site from Health Canada that provides access to the latest advisories, warnings and recalls issued by Health Canada.
- Source for doctor-produced health and medical information.
- Mouth Healthy
- Source of oral health related information for dentists and their patients for all ages.
- Mental health website run by mental health professionals offering reliable, trusted information and over 200 support groups to consumers.
- Teen Health Center
- Information for teens on puberty, relationships, and lifestyle and more.
- Virtual Hospice
- Information and support on pallative and end-of-life care, loss and grief.
- Medical database that provides health news, advice, and expertise.
- You Are Able
- Online community of and for disabled people.
Other Topics: Recommended Websites Menu
Search your Library Catalogue
To login, click My Account and then select Sign In on the top right corner of the page that loads