Curbside Pickup by Appointment
How It Works
- Request items by contacting library staff;
- By phone during library hours: 905-692-4290 (Caistorville); 905-957-3756 (Smithville); 905-386-6792 (Wellandport)
- By email: email@example.com
- Via Facebook Messenger: @WLPLibrary
- Contact the library to book a time for pickup
- When you arrive to pick up your reserved items, please call the library and staff will bring your items out to you.
- You must have the card with which you placed holds to pick up items.
What to Read
Not sure what to read without browsing? We Can Help!
- Check out our Reader's Advisory Page
- Check out our new adult, teen and kids book lists, and our movie list
- Browse the online catalogue
- See what staff are reading
Note: Items that are available and at your pickup branch will be pulled before curbside pickup appointment times. Holds can be placed on unavailable items, but they may not be available for pickup at booked times.