Connect With Us
Curbside Pickup Service
Our branches may be closed, but our collection is still here for you! You can now place holds and pick up items from any of our branches.
Don't have a library card?
We are offering temporary digital library cards. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get yours today.
How It Works
- Request items by contacting library staff
- By phone during library hours: 905-692-4290 (Caistorville); 905-957-3756 (Smithville); 905-386-6792 (Wellandport)
- By email: email@example.com
- Via Facebook Messenger: @WLPLibrary
- Contact the library to book a time for pickup
- When you arrive to pick up your reserved items, please call the library and staff will bring your items out to you.
- If in a car:
- Open your trunk, wait in car wait in car with library card for staff to deliver items & confirm ID through window
- If on foot:
- Place library card on provided table outside library and step back 6 feet
- Staff will check card and place items on table for pickup
- Wait until staff retuns to the building for pickup.
- You must have the card with which you placed holds to pick up items.
Hours of Service - Caistorville Branch, By Appointment Only
Saturdays from 11am to 3pm.
Hours of Service - Smithville Branch, By Appointment Only
Monday to Friday from 11am to 3pm.
Hours of Service - Wellandport Branch, By Appointment Only
Wednesdays from 11am to 3pm.
What to Read
Not sure what to read without browsing? We can help!
- Talk to staff about topics you are intersted or books you loved for recommendations
- Check out our new adult, teen and kids book lists, and our movie list
- Browse the online catalogue
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for readers advisory
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need an appointment?
- Our primary concern is to maintain social distancing and keep everyone safe, which is why we’ve set up appointment slots for all customers.
- Can items be shipped from other branches?
- Not at this time. If this changes we will let our customers know straight away.
- Can patrons return materials?
- Yes, only through the book drop slot.
Note: Items that are available and at your pickup branch will be pulled before appointment times. Holds can be placed on unavailable items, but they may not be available for pickup at booked times. Items are not guaranteed from other branches at this time.
Search your Library Catalogue