Connect With Us
Browsing, Computer Use & Curbside Pickup by Appointment
Don't have a library card?
We are offering temporary digital library cards. Email email@example.com to get yours today.
How It Works
Browsing is now available at all branches by appointment. Contact the library to schedule a time to visit. Numbers permitted into the building at one time will be limited. Masks are required.
- Request items by contacting library staff
- By phone during library hours: 905-692-4290 (Caistorville); 905-957-3756 (Smithville); 905-386-6792 (Wellandport)
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Facebook Messenger: @WLPLibrary
- Contact the library to book a time for pickup
- When you arrive to pick up your reserved items, please call the library and staff will bring your items out to you.
- If in a car:
- Open your trunk, wait in car wait in car with library card for staff to deliver items & confirm ID through window
- If on foot:
- Place library card on provided table outside library and step back 6 feet
- Staff will check card and place items on table for pickup
- Wait until staff retuns to the building for pickup.
- You must have the card with which you placed holds to pick up items.
Patrons may contact the library during open hours to schedule an appointment to access the computers. Numbers permitted into the building at one time will be limited. Masks are required.
Search your Library Catalogue